The Orbitist mapping application incorporates tons of unique features to help you create beautiful, interactive maps. This article explains how to change your Orbitist point marker into an icon.
(This quick guide assumes that you know how to create an Orbitist map and add a point. If you don't know how to do that yet, click here for an in-depth tutorial.)
CHANGING YOUR POINT MARKER ICON
1. Sign in to your Orbitist account by clicking the "SIGN IN" button in the top right of the homepage.
2. Then, click on the blue "My Maps" button in the top right of the account screen. You will be directed to a list of the maps you've created.
3. Click on the map title that you'd like to work on or click the "Work on map" button underneath the map number of the map you'd like to customize.
4. Once your map appears, click on the marker that you wish to change. When the point opens, click on the "Edit Point" button near the top of the box.
5. Within the Edit Point Screen, select the "Marker" tab on the left side of your screen. Once there, select the icon that you wish to use for that point.
6. After you've chosen the best icon for your point, click the blue "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
7. The edited point will now display the chosen marker icon on your Orbitist map. Repeat this process to customize as many points as you want.
Be sure to follow Orbitist for future tutorials and updates. The application has tons of features, and we'll help you learn how to use them to make your content even better.
If you have any questions, e-mail [email protected].